Roy Elghanayan travels internationally to share his expertise and personally present intense and comprehensive seminars and work shops. These can be customized and tailored to a variety of different audiences.
Seminars and work shops cover varying topics which include but are not limited to:
- Krav Maga- Core Basics to Advanced techniques
- Everyday self defense
- Home Invasion
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)/ Competitive fighting
- Counter terrorism; understanding strategy, tactics and techniques
- Strengthening and elevating Security organizations
- Law enforcement
- Military training
Work shops consist of 2 to 8 hour sessions, over requisite time frames. Courses are tailored to the skill set and knowledge level of each particular audience.
How do I schedule a seminar?
For further information on tailored programs and advanced training with Roy, contact us via email. Please include the following information:
- Your location (School/ Website, Address)
- Dates of training
- Hours per day
- Number of students that will be attending